Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My new hobby!


Being a stay at home mom, I have a lot of responsibility. But lets face it, some days I don't always feel accomplished (especially when I'm in sweats all day, don't fix my hair, never leave the house, and only have conversations that involve "Do you have to go potty?" and "Don't put that in your mouth!"). So, a couple days ago I decided to start a new hobby - making hair bows!

Why in the world didn't I start this sooner???

Since Reese was a baby, I've always bought hair bows to match outfits. Sometimes even spending more money on the bow than the outfit.

Reese may already be three years old, but she's still young enough to wear bows, and she does! And she likes them. So I figure while she still has a few more good years of bow wearing, I'm going all out.

Who knows, maybe something more will come of this.....

But one thing I do know, is after I made this today (my very first bow!)

I felt accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment