Tuesday, February 9, 2010

1

I don't have any pictures to share from the weekend because quite frankly, you wouldn't want to see what consumed our entire weekend. Blah! Reese blahhhing (as in vomitting) Friday night, taking a break Saturday during the day, and blahhhing more Sunday morning. Poor, poor thing, my heart ached for her, so much that I cried with her. But still, all I can say is blah! Thankfully, our household was back to the normal loud sassy chaos today.

The other day I was thinking about how soon, very soon Cru will be one. And it hit me that when Reese turned one, she knew how to hold one finger in the air. I hadn't even thought about working with Cru on this....must be the second child thing. So, we started this weekend. And the highlight of our Monday (besides Reese feeling much, much better) was Cru mastering his new trick.

How old is Cru? 1!


Yeah!


Good job, Bubba.

No comments:

Post a Comment