Sunday, December 20, 2009

Weekend happenings

Friday night was the first home basketball game. Finally.



Reese brought her best buddy, Carter.



They were both very well behaved during the game.


Reese, the typical 3 year old girl that she is, did her cheering thing.



And Carter, the typical 3 year old boy he is, did his spiderman thing.



They both did, however, manage to sit still for a short time to enjoy a ring pop.



Like I said, they were both very well behaved, but I don't think I'm ready for a third child ANY. TIME. SOON.


Saturday evening my mom called to see if Reese and I wanted to go get ice cream and look at lights....of course! First stop, ice cream except we ended up taking a little detour and stumbled upon a Christmas light extravaganza.



This house is in town has an open lot of lights and decorations next to it, and they give kids train rides around the lot. You can also get your picture taken with Santa, but once again, Reese wanted nothing to do with the jolly old man. She just wanted to ride on the train.



I was so shocked at how brave she was. I seriously thought she would beg me to ride with her, then throw a fit because I couldn't fit in the car with her. But she did awesome, and was all smiles throughout the whole ride.



She begged to ride again, and I would have let her except she was so cold her "teeth were shivering." That's what she kept telling me. Didn't stop us from getting ice cream though.


Not too much excitement on Sunday - church, doing our budget, watching our second Dave Ramsey lesson, and fixing my last supper for our family, my parents, and Ty and Audrey. Last Thursday I found out instead of getting my wisdom teeth out in February, I'm getting them out Monday! It's kind of a bummer that I'll be getting my teeth out the week of Christmas (and kinda ironic that Chet's sister, Casyn, is getting her's out 3 hours before me), but at least I won't be in pain any longer, and at least Christmas is at the end of the week.


Almost Christmas time!

No comments:

Post a Comment