Monday, December 21, 2009

Reporting from bed

I'm happy to report (from bed) that Casyn and I are recovering marvelously from our wisdom teeth procedures. She is floating high on pain meds and eating lots of ice cream, and I am laying in the peace and quiet listening to Reese sob to Chet because I am sick, Cru whine one minute and jabber the next, and Chet tell me that Cru is pulling up on his feet. Ugh, so much for peace.

Thanks so much, Chet, for taking me this morning and taking care of me and the kids the rest of the day. You are the best, babe.

And thanks to Aunt Cheyna for watching the kiddos while we were in Hutch. You are a life saver!

One last thank you to my mom who will be here bright and early in the morning to help with the kids until lunch.

I appreciate all of you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment