Friday, December 4, 2009

Sassy

I LOVE Christmas trees, however, I don't exactly love ours. And I don't know why. It's an average size tree decorated with lights, beads, and all sorts of ornaments. No color scheme, no theme, just a hodge podge of stuff. Chet really likes it, and it's not that I don't like it because it's filled with significant and meaningful ornaments, but I think I would just like something with a little wow factor and a little more organized and elegant. I've told him that this year after Christmas, I'm buying all new coordinating ornaments, and we're going to have two trees next year! Think of it as his and hers.

I'm not going to post pictures of our tree since I'm not in love. But I am in love with this!

It's Reese's very own tree!

It started out bare and blah.


And transformed into a colorful, sassy tree perfect for a sassy special little girl.


Notice the topper. Reese calls her "blue bird".

Out of all the ornaments, Reese spotted "blue bird" and insisted she go on her tree. Call it our Elf on the Shelf since it's getting a little late in the season to start that tradition. We had the Santa talk quite a while ago, however, I think Reese needs a little more convincing that too many trips to time out means less presents and no more tree in her bedroom. Remember Reese, I do this (fun and punishment) because I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment