Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Cru's 9 month stats

Yesterday, Reese and I took Cru to see Dr. T for his 9 month well-child check. He's doing fabulous! He weighs 19 lbs. 14 oz. (25%) and stretches 29 inches (75%). Long and lean like his Daddy. At 9 months Reese weighed 20 lbs. 6 oz. and was 28 inches long.

Why is it that when you take your child to the doctor out of the hour to hour and a half you are there, you only spend about 15 minutes with the doctor? Every time, I don't get it.

And tell me how this works - we go there for Cru's check up, and we ALL come home with "bandai-ges" (as Reese calls them)?





We all got vaccinated for H1N1 (which is actually a good thing except that Reese and Cru have to go back in a month for a second dose), and Cru also had some blood drawn, which all came back fine.

A little side note about Cru and his bandai-ges. The super cute baseball one on his finger (I want some of those for when he's older!) was in his mouth literally seconds after I took the picture; I took the picture, sat my camera down, and gone. Luckily, I got it out as fast as it went in. Right after that, I put him in his crib for a nap, and I thought that maybe I should take the other one off his leg just in case. Then, I thought no, it'll be fine. After I got Reese ready for a nap, I went back in Cru's room to give him his paci, and what do I find on the floor.....the bandaid! Must have tasted gross, so he just threw it out. This child! At least he hasn't pulled over the Christmas tree....yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment