Friday, December 18, 2009

Flashback Friday

Before making new Christmas memories in 2009, I decided it would be fun to take a look back.


Christmas 2005: No pictures :( It was mine and Chet's first Christmas married, and I was sicker than a dog - throwing up nonstop even while opening each other's gifts. I remember being well enough to cry when I opened up a diamond necklace. I also remember Chet asking me, "What if you're pregnant?" I thought no way and replied, "I hope not because this sucks!" Little did I know, I was!


Christmas 2006: Reese's first Christmas. She was 4 months old.



I didn't even wrap her gifts :(




Christmas 2007: Reese's second Christmas. A lot changed from the year before!


with Aunty Chancey

with my cousins - Emily, Megan, and Amy



Christmas 2008: Reese was into it all! But it was so much fun. She got the biggest smile on her face after opening each gift. She studied it, tried it on, played with it, just took it all in, then moved onto the next. Oh, and Cru was baking in my tummy.




No comments:

Post a Comment