Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The rebel within me

Yes I am a Christian, a wife, a daughter, a sister, and most of all a mother. However, like a lot of people, I have this rebel within me that needs to be unleashed every once in a while. This must be the week.

Chet and I started watching a new show last year and fell in love with it.

Finally, the new season starts tonight! I know, it doesn't seem like our type of show. That inner rebel, I tell ya.

I probably also don't seem like the tattoo-type. Guess again.

No, it's not something I got in college. I actually just got it last summer. I'd been wanting a tattoo for as long as I can remember, but finding the right time to get it just took a while. And as I was getting it, all I could think about was getting another one. I know, crazy, huh. Once again, I've been waiting for that perfect time to get another one, which was actually supposed to be in Vegas. However, after visiting three tattoo shops and hearing it was going to cost me at least $400 for half the size I wanted, I decided to just do it back here. Body Ink and Steel here I come Thursday night at 8pm! See, that inner rebel, it's just taken over this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment