Saturday, September 26, 2009

Happy 7 months, Bubba!



Reese and I spent all day in Salina doing girl things (aka shopping) so this post is coming late in the day, actually more like late in the evening. And truth be told, I almost forgot.

It just baffles me that another month has come and gone. Seems like the older Cru gets, the faster the months go by :(

I can't even explain how much joy he brings to our house. He just melts your heart.


He sits by himself, but it doesn't last long because he prefers to stand. He stiffens his legs and arches his back until you stand him up.

He's still just rolling everywhere, and lately has become very fast at it. What am I going to do when he starts crawling???

His two top teeth are so close to popping through. His gums are pure white, but I can't feel anything yet.

Just in the past couple days he has started devouring his baby food. He loves veggies!


He loves Puffs (and Reese loves feeding them to him). I think he'd rather just have regular food because when you are trying to eat or drink something while holding him all you hear is this smacking; he's like a little birdie waiting for you to feed him. It's the funniest thing.

He likes to drink out of his sippy cup, but gets very frustrated with it.

He hasn't officially said any words yet, but he makes "Du" "Mmm" "Bu" "Sss" sounds. He still does a lot of loud squealing (good and bad squeals).

He is such a Mama's boy. You'd think after being with me all day, he'd need/want a break ( I know I do). Anyone can be holding him, and if he sees me, he says, "Mmm, Mmm" and kicks his legs, then smiles at them like ha ha after I take him back. It's so frustrating, but then I remind myself that before too long, Mama won't be so cool.

He's just all boy.


And an ever so handsome one.


Mommy, Daddy and Sissy love you SO much!

No comments:

Post a Comment