Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My ballerina....or my photographer?

I snapped a few shots of Reese before we headed to dance class today because she looked ever so cute and sassy. As you've probably noticed in other pictures, she never looks at the camera! Drives us all insane! I'm so sick of yelling telling her to smile at the camera, so I've started saying things like, "Smile at my nose. Don't you dare smile at my camera."
It worked....I am in love with this picture.
Reese requested taking a picture with "big sister" baby.
Then she asked if she could take a picture of her "big sister" baby. She's never asked to take pictures, but Cru was napping and we had some time to kill so I thought why not?
Impressive....no cropping, she centered it all by herself.
Then she wanted to take one of "Dolly."
Then she wanted to take one of me holding her babies...remember this is all her
She wanted to take one more of me with her babies. When she held up the camera she said, "Smile at the camera. Look at the camera! Look up my nose. See my nose?" as she moves the camera down from her face to show me her nose hence the chopping off my head.
Still, I think she did a great job. I just hope she doesn't think she's going to do this all the time....yeah right. Maybe this was her way of telling me that the reason she doesn't look at the camera is because she'd rather be the one taking the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment