Wednesday, September 2, 2009

"Little tense about the flight?" - Dumb and Dumber

Tomorrow we are headed to

Here's a glimpse of what we'll be doing


a lot little of this!

The rest might have to "stay in Vegas."
Chet and I are both really excited about going since neither of us have been before.
The only problem is

I am not a flier! I begged Chet to drive. The kids aren't going, just us two in the car for umpteen hours...how bad could it be? Apparently, bad enough because he didn't even consider it for a second. Although, I thought he might consider it since the last time we flew he said he was never flying with me again. I freak out. I'm freaking out just typing about it. Good thing is I've got so much cleaning and packing to do. Yes, just this once, it's a good thing because it will keep my mind elsewhere. But that also means, time will go fast....I'm doomed. Oh, my stomach is churning.
The power of prayer will get me through

along with a couple of these

No comments:

Post a Comment