Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Kicks

As I was putting Cru's laundry away the other day, I felt something calling out at me, "Wear me, wear me, I'm so cute!" It was Cru's steal-of-a-deal brand new Nikes for $5.99 from my favorite second hand store! How in the world could I have forgotten about these?

Probably because babies, especially little boys, don't wear shoes. For one, they don't stay on and two, why bother they are carried or pushed everywhere anyways? Do these ever so cute sneakers even still fit my little man? The curiosity got the best of me.

Yes! They fit and boy were they a hit!

Although, not quite the hit I was looking for

Another reason why babies don't wear shoes....they become chew toys! Fashion show over!

And while we're on the subject of kicks, Aunt Cheyna made her home debut on the Mac College soccer team as a starter!




Reese had her game face on

Don't' worry buddy, I don't understand this sport either.

As long as it's outside, he doesn't care what sport he's watching.

Reese couldn't believe the concession stand didn't have any popcorn!

Despite the machine being broken, she did finally get her popcorn thanks to an employee who microwaved his own.

Cheyna's biggest cheerleader....Reese literally yelled at Cheyna the whole game, "Kick the ball! Run! Follow it through! Good job Cheyna! Go Cheyna!"

Cru was proud of his auntie too


And just for my own kicks, Cru finally sported his kicks. He took a nap, bounced on my lap, and kicked his legs to the music all while keeping them on the entire game.

Who says babies don't/can't wear shoes?

No comments:

Post a Comment