Tuesday, September 8, 2015

I always enjoy taking Reese out each year for a little {unprofessional} birthday photo shoot.  I was extra excited this year since it was the first time trying out my new big daddy lens Chet gave me for our anniversary!!!


SURPRISE!!!!  Yeah!  He did good!

She chose Coronado Heights for her shoot location, and I mentioned stopping at a sunflower field on our way there....only I couldn't find the field Chet and I had found a few days earlier.  We decided to give up on the sunflowers....we were losing light fast and I was pretty nervous about being at Coronado Heights alone with just the girls.

When we got there, a St. John's military school charter bus was parked at the bottom of the hill, and all the guys were running up and down it...cue more anxiety!

And lots of staring for Reese and Ev....

And then Evee had to pee.

Cue squatting in the grass as teenage boys run past us....

We survived though.  I was disappointed not getting any close up shots, but the lighting was just too dark.

Here's what we did get...











































































































































































































































































































































































At the end, she insisted on me using the flash....



































"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."



Love watching you grow up, Reesee!

No comments:

Post a Comment