Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Friday Night Lights

So Friday was the big cheer performance for Miss Ev.

Our cheerleader {and family} friend, Kellsie, paid her a visit a couple days prior, and Everlee kept telling me, "I pinky promised her....AND she has a surprise for me!"

My hopes were high....



































And then, she spotted me....



































And then....



































Sweet girl :((((  Very rarely do you see her without a smile on her face.  This just broke my heart.  Cru was sitting on the field right in front of me and was cheering for her, and I kept dancing and making smiley faces, but nothing worked.



































Until she walked off the field....



































And then all was right in the world again.

She is still telling me, "I didn't like all those people, mom."  Bless her heart.

And bless Kellsie's too.  She was so sweet and encouraging to Everlee.  She gave her some candy and a certificate for an ice cream date!  Everlee has asked every day when they're going :)

The Bullpups lost.  It was almost as heartbreaking as Everlee's cheer performance, but the kids still had a blast!















































































































































































Nothing like a fall Friday under the lights....



No comments:

Post a Comment