Sunday, April 15, 2012

Soccer: Week 2

I have so much to blog about....Easter, fast and easy recipes, my cousin's wedding, tornadoes! But first, I have to keep up on soccer posts before I get too far behind.



The first day of week two went pretty much like week one.....



My child is by no means innocent, but seriously, parents need to get their kids under control! Props to our coaches though, who put up with a lot and who are doing such a better job of wrangling those boys.



By the end of Tuesday, I was about to call it quits! Which means, Daddy to the rescue and time to watch Reese!



I feel terrible that I haven't been able to watch her much because of the time I have to spend with Cru. And when I finally do get to watch her, they play are always playing the same game....centipede millipede.

At least the little sisters are hanging in there and having fun! What good little girls we have :)





To say I was dreading Thursday would be a total understatement! And it did not help matters that it was rainy, windy, and cold!


Two ornery boys in the background....never ends!

We toughed it out though!





One of Cru's coaches is so good with him, and before I know it, he has him actually participating and playing games with everyone else.



I think he was especially excited that his buddy, Asher, was on his team that day (low numbers forced them to combine groups). Asher is a bit hesitant about participating as well.....mommy to the rescue!



Reese continued to do well.....



Who wants play something new???





Nice, sis! I think she's going to be a lot like me when it comes to sports....she may not be the best or the fastest or the most aggressive, but she's a thinker and knows how to perfect her skills and drills.

Ok, so maybe things are starting to look up a bit....onto week three.....hopefully, posted soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment