Friday, April 27, 2012

Picnic with Friends

***I've tried for three days to upload pictures using the new blogger, which, by the way, I've already used to post and uploaded pictures, but it absolutely will not let me! So, I switched back to the old version until they switch me back....for good (I think it's May 1?).***

My friend, Tiff, was on vacation last week, and since the weather was beautiful, I invited her and Hunter (Reanna was in school) to join us for a picnic and play time at the park.







Even though it was a bit windy (paper plates, napkins, food, wrappers were randomly flying across the table) and Everlee got herself into a bit of a mess (picture sweet little girl squishing handfuls of what looked like dried refried beans in between her fingers and stepping in it and rubbing it all over my legs!), the kids had a blast!









Thank you, Tiff and Hunter, for joining us and putting up with our chaos!

No comments:

Post a Comment