Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thankful!

It was a wonderful, filling (in every sense of the word) day!



Our day began at Chet's parent's house. The kids always have a blast playing with their aunts and uncle.....once they are finally all out of bed!









Chet's parents always do an amazing job preparing such a delicious lunch for all of us!



Everlee enjoyed numerous bites of mashed potatoes, stuffing, rolls, and pumpkin pie on her first Thanksgiving!



So special having her here with us this year!



After lunch, we watched the kids play and relaxed. Then, like we do every year, we headed to another feast with my mom's side of the family. This year, my uncle's side of the family joined as well.....I think there were like 50 people there! Good thing my aunt and uncle live in a massive log cabin home!









I didn't take many pictures during the day, but my heart is full of wonderful memories!







We continued traditions over the weekend with putting up Christmas decorations and spending as much time with family as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment