Friday, November 11, 2011

Pinterest ♥

I'm sure all of you have heard of a little website called PINTERST! Oh me, oh my!!! How wonderful/insightful/addicting/inspiring is it?! But a few weeks ago, as I was "pinning" I thought what good is this site if I don't actually do something with all these amazing ideas! So, I got to it, and now I'd like to share a few of my creations.....

This is my 4th of July wreath, which I did not find on Pinterest, but I knew once the holiday was over (despite leaving my wreath up til September - I acted like it was for KU), I'd want to use it for another holiday.



Fall yarn wreath



A little know fact that I had forgotten about....if you put a wooden spoon over a boiling pot, the contents won't boil over.



I've used this trick several times since Pinterest refreshed my memory, but last night it totally let me down :( Guess it doesn't always work.

Paper towel holder for bracelets



There's a million hair-dos I've found, however, most of them are for long hair, which I don't have, but lucky for me, Reese does! This is the waterfall braid, kinda. I think the pieces I pulled from the top are supposed to be pulled all the way thru not braided down (if that makes sense), but I still think it turned out unique. We've done this a few times now.





Lastly, this recipe is to die for! Chicken enchilada pasta! Amazing! It's very simple, however a little time consuming, so for me it's more of a Sunday dinner recipe. But I highly recommend!


Not my picture, I got right to eating mine before I could snap a picture :)

I'm sure a lot of you are like me, and as you pin you think you'll get right to that idea tomorrow. Then you realize tomorrow has come and gone. So, even if you pin a nail polish color, take the time to follow through with using it! You'll be happy you did. Plus, you can tell yourself all those hours spent pinning was actually worth it!

I'll keep you posted on all my future pinning adventures!

1 comment:

  1. I love pinterest too!! And love that you commented on my blog. Thank you. It is neat seeing all the people who read who I never knew. ;0) You have a beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete