Tuesday, November 8, 2011

9 months

I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around the fact that in just three short months, our lil' Evee girl will be 1!



She's wearing mostly 9 month clothes, still can squeeze into some 6 month, and starting to fill out some 6-12 month.....growing girl! She's also still wearing size 3 diapers. Her nine month well check is in a couple weeks, so we'll see then what she actually weighs, but she sure does feel like a load!



She's got seven teeth! Yes, seven!!! Four on top and three on bottom.



Still naps twice a day - short morning nap and long afternoon nap.



Still doesn't sleep through the night. As she neared turning nine months last week, I thought we had a break through, but I guess it must have just been a fluke. It really doesn't even phase me any more.



Last week, Chet had her showing off.....actually standing on her own! This girl!! She's the greatest baby, but I have a feeling she's going to be our busiest!



She literally puts EVERYTHING in her mouth! I know all kids do this, but she takes the cake. The minute we set her down to play, she b-lines it to our eating area and eats whatever she can find on the floor. And if she can't pick up the tiniest of crumbs with her fingers, no worries, she just puts her whole mouth on the floor and licks it up. Ewww!



I think I said last time that getting an eighth month picture was impossible, well I spoke too soon. This time 'round, she was all over the place - crawling in and out rooms, climbing in her crib, on me, on the fan, on her car seat, and pulling up on the furniture and walls. I was sweating trying to just get one stinkin' picture.



The holiday season is amongst us, and this year, our family is going to have a blast with Evee joining in on the festivities! And you know what they say, time flies when you're having fun, so a first birthday party will be here before we know it!



And Everlee isn't the only one growing up around our house.....





All my babies are getting so big! Yes, it's sad, but it's also so much fun!



Happy 9 months, Everlee! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment