Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Grateful

Whenever I have something I want to blog about, I'm usually away from my computer and start "writing" the post in my head. But it never fails, when I finally go to type out my thoughts, it goes a little something like this.....

uhhhh............the words just won't come out...........ahhhhh.........why does everything sound so good in my head.......just type it.......grrrrr!!!!!

Which is exactly what's happening with this post........so I apologize if I sound scattered brained, but......

I just want to share how grateful I am for Chet. I don't tell him this nearly enough.



Trust me, we have our differences in opinions. And just recently, we really disagreed on something, and I was very upset and disappointed in the decision that was made.....but for my own selfish reasons. Which then leads me to dwell on all the other things that frustrate me. And because he is who he is, instead of bringing my faults to the forefront, he just silently finds a way to put me in check and bring me back down to reality.



I have to wonder what I did to deserve such an amazing man.

Thank you, Chet, for loving God, loving me, and loving our beautiful children more than anything else in this world.



You are the most inspiring, sacrificing, humble, unselfish, compassionate, motivated, over-achieving person I know. I truly, truly appreciate ALL you do!



Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment