Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Life is short

Life is short....for some really, really short.

Today, I feel extra thankful for all I've been given.

Thankful for all those little moments that make my life what it is today......

Like, early bed times.....



definitely not complete without matching skeleton jammies!

And the special way my kids love a couple McPherson College soccer players.....



and the way those players love them back!

And the joy I get watching my kids interact and play with new friends.....



as if they've known each other their whole lives!

And the unselfish kindness of a neighbor, who watched Cru and Everlee so I could attend Reese's pumpkin patch field trip.....








Learning about pollination.




Shelley, Reese, Ava, and Reese


Pre-k girls - Ava, Shelley, Mallorie, Addi, Claire, Reese, and Reese





Thank you, Sharri!

And the way 5-year-old girls giggle and chat in the backseat about how their daddies love to eat lobster (aka shrimp....ha!), but they are scared it will pinch them.....



Their innocence is so precious!

And there's nothing like a grandma's love.....



And today, I'm thankful for our mornings at the park eating breakfast and enjoying the sunshine.....











And afternoon quiet time cuddled up under blankets watching a Disney classic, The Lion King.....



And for these warm fall days with the breeze blowing in our hair....









And a squeaky clean baby butt after a nasty poopy blow out.....



And my little man's love for sugar.....



Happy Birthday, Casyn! We enjoyed your cake without you :(

Life is short, folks.....take some time to enjoy the little moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment