Saturday, October 8, 2011

8 months

Everlee turned 8 months last Thursday!



8 months....seriously?!

She's wearing 6-9 month clothes and size 3 diapers.



She now has three teeth. All on the bottom. And all I see are white gums on the top, so I have a feeling more are comin'.



She is now saying dada in addition to her first word, mama. Just had to make that clear. Although, I haven't heard mama in quite some time :(



She is on the move all the time! Which made getting an 8th month picture of her nearly impossible! She crawls on all fours and pulls up on EVERYTHING! She's cruising the furniture and even transferring from one piece of furniture to another! She's also started pushing and walking behind some of the things she pulls up on. Seriously!! I'm not ready for that!



She takes 2-3 naps a day: a short morning one, a longer afternoon one, and sometime a short one in the evening. She usually goes to bed around 9:30 pm and still wakes up in the middle of the night to eat, then goes back to sleep until 8:00-8:30 am. I know I shouldn't complain, but I really am ready for an uninterrupted nights sleep!



A couple weeks ago, she started waving. It's the sweetest thing!



She loves baby food! Loves vegetables, not a fan of fruits. Loves puffs! I think she's going to be a great eater like her sister. We've introduced her to a sippy cup. I don't think she knows how to really drink anything from it, but it definitely keeps her occupied for a while!



We love our little sweet pea ("feet pea" as Cru calls her) so incredibly much! She's such a laid back, easy going baby, which is a huge blessing to our crazy household! I honestly can't believe she'll be one in just a few short months. And with the holidays right around the corner, time will go even faster :(

Happy 8 months, Evee girl! We love you bunches!

No comments:

Post a Comment