Thursday, September 2, 2010

Today

Today was a good day!

Today, Cru and I worked hard on our chores after we dropped Reese off at pre-school. Then took a nice walk through the cemetery where I thought of a potential boy's name that I really like. And I think Chet actually likes it too.

Today, the kids had well-child checks. It was pure chaos in our room with both of them turning the exam light off and on, pulling out the stirrups, climbing on and off the table, measuring each other, pulling drawers open, spinning in the doctor's chair, and throwing balls across the room, BUT both are healthy and that's all that matters.


Cru - 18 months
weight: 26 lbs. 2 oz. (50%)
height: 33 1/2 inches (75%)

Reese - 4 years
weight: 39 lbs. 2 oz. (75%)
height: 41 1/2 inches (75%)

Today, Reese took her second nap of the week. She hasn't taken a nap in at least 6 months. Right before she fell asleep, she told me she wasn't going to take a nap, she was just going to rest her eyes. I love pre-school!



Today, when Cru went running into the street, Reese yelled, "Cru Jesus, get back here!" Instead of Cru Joseph. It was great! She must be paying attention at school.

Today, I felt extra thankful for all I've been given.

Today, Cru and I had a lot of one-on-one time. I loved it! He's so precious and so sweet and cracks me up.

Today is Thursday, which means tomorrow is Friday, which means it's the weekend! And it's a holiday weekend!

Today, it was cool enough Cru and I needed sweatshirts at the park.



Today, Chet had a meeting at church and Reese went to Salina with my parents, so Cru and I fed the ducks. I think he had a great time; I know I did!











Today, Cru and I also played at the park. Told ya, we had a lot of one-on-one time.











Today, like every other day, I had a giant bowl of ice cream once the kids went to bed. And watched Jersey Shore. Yes, I'm one of those people.

Today, I felt the baby kick a lot!

Today was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment