Sunday, September 26, 2010

Charlee's photoshoot

We had a lot going on this weekend and it all started with this little doll.....my sweet niece, Miss Charlee Mae.



My sister in law was kind enough to let me take some pictures of Charlee while they were visiting this weekend.



This sweet thing was wide-eyed the entire photoshoot and an absolute perfect angel.



I had a very helpful assistant :)



She was even willing to step in and snap a few shots of her own.



OK, OK, I know enough is enough, but I just can't help it!







And probably my very favorite from the gazillion I took.....



Man, that was hard work.



Thanks again, Audrey, for letting me take pictures of your beauty. It meant a lot to me. I hope I can contain myself from putting these all over my house as if she were my own.

More from our weekend to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment