Monday, September 6, 2010

17 weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 17 weeks
Size of baby: He/she weighs around 5 ounces and is around 5 inches long - the size of a turnip.
Total weight gain: 3 pounds
Maternity clothes: No
Gender: ?
Movement: Yes. I only feel him/her move when I'm sitting still, but I've been feeling it a lot more.
Sleep: Sleeping pretty good.
Symptoms: Still tired, but not as tired as I've been. My belly's been itchy from growing. You're probably tired of hearing me talk about my crazy dreams, which are still coming 2-3 per night, but they are absolutely crazy. They are so vivid and so real and just so outrageous you probably wouldn't believe them if I told you. Most of the time they involve the same handful of people, but every once in a while someone like "The Situation" from Jersey shore shows up in one.
What I miss: Mt. Dew
Cravings: Arby's curly fries and cinnamon gum
Best moment of the week: Taking a nap three days in a row, having Chet home an extra day this weekend, and spending time with family during this holiday weekend.
What I'm looking forward to: My appointment next week and my most favorite show ever, Sons of Anarchy, starting up Tuesday! I can hardly contain my excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment