Monday, September 27, 2010

HALF WAY!!!


(ACK! I made my picture black and white because I look AWFUL.....I know, it didn't really help, but let me just say, it's been a LONG day, and at 11:30 pm, it's not yet over.)

Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 20 weeks! Which is 5 months! Which is HALF WAY!!! Now I don't feel as bad for my belly being so big.
Size of baby: Around 10 inches long
Total weight gain: 10 pounds
Maternity clothes: We've had a couple evenings where the weather was cool enough to wear jeans, so of course I put on my maternity ones. Not only are they comfortable, I can't button any of my regular ones (I made it through almost my entire pregnancy with Cru wearing my regular jeans....this is not good!).
Gender: Reese has said all along the baby is a girl, but now that Charlee has come along, she feels like she's her sister, so now she's telling everyone I'm having a boy.
Movement: I can tell our little babe is getting bigger because I'm feeling more and more movement. And I can actually feel and see them on the outside of my belly.
Sleep: Sleeping well, just wish my nights were longer.....lots of late nights ahead of me the next couple weeks :(
Symptoms: I had a break from all my crazy dreams for about a week, but they are back and in full force!
What I miss: COCKTAILS! I need one bad!
Cravings: Those sour watermelon things from the candy store....why can't you buy those at Wal Mart???
Best moment of the week: ??? Things have been too crazy lately.
What I'm looking forward to: The fund raiser I'm taking part in this weekend.

Past weekend stuff still coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment