Thursday, July 1, 2010

Emotional

I am so emotional right now. Don't know what the deal is. Maybe I'm just overly tired. The construction workers started hammering and sawing a little after 7 this morning. My kids slept until 8:45 though :)

Maybe I'm overcome with excitement after watching Eclipse last night. It was fantastic despite me being the oldest person in the theater. I totally should have rocked a Team Edward shirt!

I've been telling Reese I'm going to make her special hair bows for this weekend, but I can't seem to get motivated. They are just staring at me.





Maybe this afternoon.

Reese and I had such a fantastic morning yesterday! My mom took Cru to one-year-old library time, which I heard was fantastic (what's up with me and using the word fantastic in this post?). Anyways, Reese and I hit up Mc-a-dee's for breakfast. She requested hot cakes. Ate almost all three of them herself.



Then she played for about a half hour. It was great, just her and I. Hope we can continue to do that.

I miss my bestie, Leann :(

Should I be worried???





He's only 16 months, he doesn't know any better, right?

Yesterday, Reese and I had great bathroom conversation (she likes to talk to me while she does her business). Pre-school was a hot topic. She's so excited. We talked about all her friends that will be in her class, then she asked if I was going to be there. I told her that she gets to go all by herself. She was ecstatic! And said, "I get to drive to pre-school all by myself!" Lord help me!

Maybe pre-school will teach her to share because I'm sure as heck striking out.



Cru only wants to bat left handed. He is listening, Grandpa.





And every time Reese gets ready to swing, she says, "Keep your eye on the ball."



There ya go.



Big gulp, huh? Don't worry, it's just water. Although, if it was pop, I'm sure he'd chug it just the same. Reese, on the other hand, knows pop is bad for you and refuses to drink it. 'Atta girl!



Today is Grandpa Rod's birthday! I think we are doing some celebrating tonight!

OK, so I think my emotions have calmed down a bit. Still feel a bit on edge and still tired, but not as close to crying so that's good. Guess I just needed a little flashback of reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment