Monday, July 26, 2010

11 weeks


(What a pose, huh? Chet told me to work it for the camera, so this is me "working it" and I look like a total dorko. But he said it looked way better than me just standing normal. Whatever Babe! But this is for you!)

Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 11 weeks - only like 208 more days....ha!
Size of baby: 1 1/2 inches, about the size of a fig


Total weight gain/loss: Not exactly sure what I weighed before I got pregnant, so I'll start calculating after my next appt in August.
Maternity clothes: No, thanks to loose, flowy tanks being in style this summer.
Gender: ??? Can't believe I have to wait all the way until February to find out!
Movement: None yet but we did see him/her kicking on the sonogram.
Sleep: Sleeping OK. I get up at least once a night to go to the bathroom, and I also have at least 2-3 very weird, very vivid dreams. I'm going to start writing them down so I can share some with you. They are crazy!
Symptoms: Way more nausea than I'd like, like all day long. Every time I think it's subsiding, it's not. I'm holding out hope that it ends when the first trimester ends. And I'm very, very tired. Some evenings, I literally do not know how I'm going to get my butt out of the chair to take a shower.
What I miss: Mt. Dew!!!! Oh how I miss it!
Cravings: Every time I think I'm craving something, I take one bite and almost throw up. Although that doesn't seem to happen with Butterfingers.
Best moment of the week: The 2 hour nap I took last week!
What I'm looking forward to: This has nothing to do with being pregnant, but I'm headed to KC this week with Chet and my SIL, Cheyna, and it's ALL I can think about! I'm looking forward to some time away eating at my favorite Mexican restaurant EVER and doing lots of shopping without pushing a stroller or lugging kids in and out of the car!

No comments:

Post a Comment