Sunday, October 20, 2013

October 18, 2013

I started my morning with this view......



working the kids' school pumpkin patch.  It was freezing, so I hibernated in my van and enjoyed every second of peace and quiet until my shift was over (kids were in school, Evee was at Grandma's).

The kids got out early from school that day.  Chet was in KC, and I texted him this picture....



The first snow!  Are you kidding me???

I never realized how much I dislike the cold until I had kids - we rely a lot on being able to spend time outside, and the fact that it's mid-October and we've already had our first snow scares me!  What's in store for us this winter :///

After lunch, we had to work the pumpkin patch again.  The kids had been looking forward to this for weeks....darn snow!




 But the kids loved it!





And showed this mama how to make the best of what God gives us!  They're good at that.


Now stay away, snow!  You can only come back on Christmas morning!  Then, you have to leave again and not come back until next Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment