Monday, May 10, 2010

Motherhood

To my sweet Reesey,

Motherhood began with you. You have taught me so much - to forgive easily, compassion, to pay attention all the time especially when it's extra quiet, and most importantly you have taught me to stop, take a breath, and enjoy the small things. Despite being the big sister, which you do so well, you will always be my baby. Thanks for filling my heart with love, joy, hugs, and smiles and for making my journey into motherhood an easy, unforgettable one. What a blessing you are. I love you!

To my little Cru-Cru,

Oh my sweet little stinker. I thought I knew everything about motherhood (not really, but kinda) until you came along. In 14 1/2 months you have taught me that little boys are nothing like little girls. You've taught me patience....oh, how I pray for patience every single day. You have taught me that although some days I get pretty frustrated with the whole mama's boy thing, I cherish it and hope we always keep our special bond. I never thought I could love another child as much as I love your sister, but boy was I wrong.....my heart overflows with love for you, your smile, your squeals, your hugs, and your laugh. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment