Saturday, May 22, 2010

Graduating

It's graduation weekend around McPherson, and someone in the Buchman house is doing a little graduating of his own - Cru has graduated from his high chair to a booster chair!



Boy, is he proud!



I love my morning time with him before Reese wakes up - he's so happy and free to play with whatever he chooses. This particular morning, I was feeding him some yogurt over in the living room (tisk, tisk I know), and after a few spoonfuls, he started pointing towards his high chair. But instead of going to his high chair, he went to Reese's booster chair. Of course, I let him sit in it; special treatment for this little man when Sissy isn't around.



Ooo, and treasures that Reese left at the table.....



she makes a pretty good spoon.



Man, this would make Sissy so mad.



I knew there was no going back to the high chair.



And all be darn, look what he had by lunchtime - his own booster chair that I found at a garage sale for $2!!!!



You've graduated, Buddy! Way to go! And what Reese doesn't know, makes her really happy (when telling Chet about this, I had to speak in "code" because Reese probably would have freaked if she knew Cru was in her chair using her toy as a spoon).

No comments:

Post a Comment