Wednesday, December 26, 2012

School Christmas Programs

Both Reese and Cru had their Christmas program on the same night.  The pre-school and pre-k kids were the opening act.  Love their spirit and enthusiasm!

Making his grand entrance!

I had the perfect view of our handsome little man until Mr. Baldy decided to sit in the aisle and video tape the entire thing.  It is what it is.

Cru was so funny during the program!  Ms. Becky must have been counting 1-2-3 before each song because Cru counted with her each time.  Then, as soon as each song was over, he was the first to start the applause....no surprise there since he's always the first to start the applause at church as well.



































K-6th grade actually put on a play this year!  It ran a bit long, but wonderful none the less!  Their hard word definitely showed and paid off!


































I hate that the picture above is blurry, but I wanted to share anyways....Reese was so into the music!  Every time a new song started, she looked my way and busted a move!  That's my girl!


Reese with some of her girl friends - Ava, Reese, Teighlor, and Josie

The girls weren't the only ones posing....



I wish I would have gotten a better shot of these boys!  Hilarious!



This is my favorite picture from the holidays!  For me, it doesn't get much better than seeing these smiles.  I've really struggled lately with knowing how to parent and how to handle the challenges they bring me each day; it's somewhat put me in a funk.  But when I see these smiles I'm reminded I won't get these days back, so I need to do my best at making the best of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment