Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Everlee's First Haircut

Everlee has been rockin' the mullet for quite some time now!




Don't get me wrong, she's definitely adorable with it....



but the poor child needed it cleaned up a bit!
























































When I put her in the chair, she immediately started crying.  But the tears shut off as soon as Jamie gave her a sucker.


First snip!














































































































Getting the full salon experience!

And the after shot...



Ok, I realize it's still somewhat of a mullet, but Jamie assured me her sides would be caught up with back by the summer, then she will have the cutest bob....I'm holding her to that!

But really, it turned out adorable and definitely looks so much better.

We love this sweet girl so incredibly much!  Can't believe she'll be two in just over a month!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment