Monday, July 2, 2012

The one in which there are no swimming pics

It's obvious from all the swimming pictures that we've been spending a lot of time at grandma and grandpa's pool, which we are loving, but it's probably about time I share what else we've been up to!

Back in May, the kids and I took a road trip with my parents to Lawrence to watch our family friend's last baseball game as a Kansas Jayhawk. It was a pretty bittersweet day at the ballpark taking in all the amazing memories.....



minus Carol.

I still have yet to blog about her death....she was a true angel here in earth who left far too soon, and I fear my words will not do her justice.

It was very hot that day, but we were fortunate enough to be allowed in the VIP area where the kids got to eat and run and play all in the ac. Praise the Lord!

Once the Game was over, we went down on the field.



My kids were in heaven!




Adorable Titus


Ryder....such a natural




Ryder's daddy throwing grounders









So thankful for that day!

Speaking of baseball, don't be jealous of the stud catcher we have on our team....



What a character!

Moving on, Chet's taken the kids fishing at Uncle Jeff's pond a couple times this summer. It's been hot, but they have an absolute blast!



They literally catch hundreds of fish!

And Reese is known for catching the big ones!



Best part, poops them out!



Hahaha!!!

And speaking of the pond, we spent an evening there about a month ago celebrating my other uncle's 60th birthday. It's seriously one of my most favorite places to go, which is why I can't wait for the 4th of July!


Great entertainment!


Reese and Cru walked my cousin's dogs, Belle and Star, the entire time we were there! We love Corgies!


He has a tight grip!



Sweet Evee.....she's something else!



I call her and Charlee twins!



One day, they are going to enjoy only being 5 months apart and liking the same things!



We love spending time with Charlee Mae!





She's so funny! And my kids absolutely adore her!



They also adore popsicles with the neighbors!



See, our summer hasn't just been about swimming!

No comments:

Post a Comment