Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Pre-K Graduation

Seems like it was just yesterday Reese was starting pre-school....





Now she's a pre-k graduate!


First day




Last day



What special times her and her Papa have had riding to school together! We appreciate his taxi service so much!

Not sure I can describe the emotions that overcame me when I saw her and all her little friends walk into their graduation wearing caps and gowns with her little tassel tucked behind her ear.....



Before I get too far ahead of myself and dwell on the fact that she'll be a graduating senior in the blink of an eye, I just want to enjoy and remember now....



Like how she looked oh-so overly thrilled to be graduating! Haha!



And how she said her nick name is Reesee, and she wants to be a teacher when she grows up.



After their ceremony, both morning and afternoon classes went on a field trip to Wichita to the Exploration Place. We have never been there, so it was a real treat for Reese. She thoroughly enjoyed the barn area with the vet clinic and combine driving.....







She also loved the tornado machine....



True Kansas girl if you ask me!

She gave the most attention to the coin funnel thingy....



She never blinked! I think she literally could have watched for hours.

It was a wonderful day!

We really could not have asked for a better start to Reese's education. Her teachers ran a very structured, yet very fun and entertaining classroom. I also think all these wonderful kiddos had something to do with her love for getting up and going every day!


Ms. Danielle, Ms. Becky, Ava, Ian, Carter, Josiah, Lincoln, Claire, Mallorie, Reese, Joe, Eli, Carson, and Addi

Chet and I look forward to Reese's future at St. Joe's! I just wonder what our special girl is going to do next year without her two wonderful teachers?!





Way to go, Reesee! We love you and are so proud of you! Bring on kindergarten!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment