Saturday, June 4, 2011

A glimpse of our week

We had a good week.....

We had a picnic in the backyard.



The kids loved it! It's amazing how everything disappears off their plate by doing a simple change of scenery.

We had another picnic, this time at the park with our friends, Shelly and Graham. Followed by play time.



Graham is the cutest darn thing....



and expecting a little brother or sister soon!







We also had lots of play time with our neighbors.



I say poor Cru, but he did this all himself.

We jumped on the bed in our underwear....which is pretty much a daily occurrence around this house.



The rain poured on us while we strolled through the neighborhood.


Taking care of three kids all day and playing in the rain make me look so awful! Sorry.

Instead of running inside, we decided it would be much more fun to play in it!




He can finally reach the pedals!





We rolled....as fast as I lay Everlee on her back, she flips onto her stomach.



Reese started t-ball!





That deserves its own post, so more on that later!

Cru's hair grows just as fast as his daddy's.....



Chet wanted him to get a buzz cut. I remember how traumatic it was when my dad gave my brother his first buzz cut....I was really scared, so I took my camera....



Thank goodness, no buzz yet! Just an extra short (and extra cute) cut.



Everyone was happy (and mama was relieved)!



Hope you all had a good week! Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment