Saturday, June 13, 2009

VBS




What a joy it was watching Reese at Vacation Bible School. She was the youngest in her group so I volunteered to help (just in case she needed me or just in case I needed her). I thought my little girl would be quiet and shy and just sit back and watch the kids. Not at all! I loved watching her interact with her teachers and the other kids in her group. And the best part is now when we go to church, she runs over to her new friends, calls them by name, and they take off for the nursery. She's growing up :(







Of course, her favorite part was snack time, but she also loved crafts, dancing, and nursery time. She's been asking every day, "We go to bible school again?"


The church performance went pretty much as I thought....Reese did everything but sing and dance. She sat at the alter when all the other kids stood, she took off her shoes in the middle of the performance and brought them to me, you name it, she did it. What a great memory!




No comments:

Post a Comment