Friday, June 26, 2009

4 months old!


We have made it another month without going too crazy.







About me at 4 months

First, today's onesie tells a lot. The only time I sit still is when I'm taking one of my half hour cat naps and when I'm eating. I sleep all night, but still with Mommy and Daddy. They just won't put me in my crib ;) These days, as my Mommy has said before, I love chewing especially on my fingers.



I also love watching my silly big sister. I truly adore her. She's going to teach me a lot. I'm not talking yet, but I sure love to see how loud I can squeal. My mom and dad just bought me this awesome new chair.


No, not a recliner that every man dreams of. I don't sit still, remember. It's this super fun chair that spins, sings, rattles, and jumps. I love it, but I think my mom loves it even more...she keeps putting me in it. I guess I'll give her a break from carrying me, I am kinda heavy.

I think he likes it

What's making that noise?

Found something good




I'm going to give my parents a little more time before I crawl. So for now, I'll just keep rolling.

The only bad thing that comes with turning 4 months is that I have to get more shots. I've got about a week to get mentally prepared.


Can't forget about Miss Reese.


Taking a break from watering


That's where my leftover garage sale stickers went(Reese and Aunt Cheyna)

No comments:

Post a Comment