Monday, June 29, 2009

Finally

Lets swim!

After I put her in the car, she said, "Do you want to run errands with me?"

Splish splash

Cheese

I love your pool, Grandma!

The mermaid pose

Sweet Maddox

Take the picture, Mom, we have swimming to do!

Reese and Carter, what a sweet pair


I can't believe it's practically July and this was our first weekend in Grandma and Grandpa's pool! On Saturday, once Daddy got home from his golf tournament, Reese and I couldn't get over there fast enough. What fun! Audrey, Chelsea, Carter, and Maddox joined the fun. It had been a while since Reese and Carter had seen each other, so I think they had fun catching up. I think Reese really missed him because when it was time to leave, she wanted at least 5 hugs from him. And what a gentleman, he gave her one every time she asked.



We went back Sunday for more pool time. Cru was even ready for the water, kinda. When we left the house, I had him all ready in his swim gear, but when we got to Grandma's, he was passed out. Thinking he would only sleep for 15 minutes, Reese and I headed outside and we told Grandma just to bring him out when he woke up. He slept all afternoon! Grandma brought him out when he finally woke up, but he wasn't too excited about the water. He wanted food, go figure. We thought it was good time to go in for the afternoon. Next summer he'll be more into things. Still made some memories though.



First time in the water

Just get me a bottle!







No comments:

Post a Comment