Thursday, October 4, 2012

Spa Day

Oh how I wish this post was about myself....

But it's not.  Not like you all want to see what I look like at the spa, I was just thinking how wonderful a spa day sounds....

Reese received an awesome gift from her good buddy, Carter, for her birthday - a gift card for a royal princess party at a local salon, which included a manicure, pedicure, make-up, and hair!  And since her BFF, Mal, received the same sweet gift, Melisa and I decided to take the girls together.

We went the Monday before school started (seems like forever ago!), so it was a great way for the girls to end their summer vacation and prepare for kindergarten.  The only bad thing was when I switched on my camera, there was no memory card.  Thanks to my phone and Melisa, I was able to still capture the memories.








































 




















Mal had to miss Reese's pool party because her family was on vacation, so after they spent nearly two hours getting pampered, Reese went to Mal's house to open her birthday present....glow-in-the-dark jewelry kit and a BFF necklace ♥



That took me back to when I got my first BFF necklace....

And also flashed me forward to prom! Ahh, can you imagine?  I can....

and I can't wait!

Thanks, Carter, for a great gift and thanks, Mal, for sharing in the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment