Thursday, August 2, 2012

For My Records

I took Reese for her six year well check yesterday. That's right, this mama was actually ahead of schedule instead of five months behind!

Actually, she needed her physical form filled out before she can start kindergarten :)

You'd think I'd be nervous setting foot back in the office after our last visit, but not with my big girl; she makes life a breeze! Plus, she was seeing my friend and PA, Melisa, so I knew she would feel comfortable.

Her appointment was in the afternoon, and literally all morning, she kept asking what would happen if she's not healthy? I blew her off the first few times and told her she's healthy and there's nothing to worry about, but when she continued to ask, I began to ask myself the same question, "What if she isn't healthy?"

Numerous scenarios ran through my head and finally I just said a little prayer.

In the words of 50 Cent, "Either pray or worry....don't do both." I loved when he said this during his interview with Oprah.

And then I stopped worrying.

And she's healthy!



48 pounds (75%)
47 inches (75%)

And she's going to be six in 29 days!!!!!



And start kindergarten in two weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment