Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Last night

This is how my night went:
  • midnight - Finally, crawl into bed.
  • 1:00 - Cru awake, doesn't want his paci, but still falls back to sleep.
  • 1:05 - Cru screaming, he wants his paci. Quickly back to sleep.
  • 2:00 - Reese awake. "Mom, I can't get my cough out." I give her a drink, she lays back down, and asks, "Will you pray with me?" "Now I lay me down to sleep......God bless Mommy, Daddy......my toys, my animals, my ponies, my horses......Amen."
  • 4:00 - Cru awake, then back to sleep after I find his paci.
  • 5:00 - Reese awake. "Mom, I can't get my cough out again." Give her another drink. "Mom, can we go to the park tomorrow?" Time to sleep Reese!
  • 5:02 - There goes my alarm to make sure Chet is up.
  • 7:15 - Cru awake
  • 7:45 - Reese awake (normal wake up time 9-9:30)

It's been a long morning, but hopefully it'll be a quiet afternoon.

Praying for sleep tonight....pray with me, Reese.

No comments:

Post a Comment