Friday, January 29, 2010

Dinner....

and a movie basketball game!

Last night was the start of our high school girls' basketball tournament....go Casyn! Before the game, Reese and I went to dinner with Aunt Cheyna and Aunty Chancey. (Daddy was already at the games and Grandma Linda offered to watch Cru....thank you!)


Reese made a new friend at the game, Cooper.


She had a good time with him especially when he showed her all of his cars; Reese loves playing with cars! Yes, she may play with cars, but she's still pretty girly. For instance, when Cooper pulled out a mini truck that matched a bigger one he said, "Look at the tiny predator!" And Reese said,"Ohhh, it's a baby, and she matches her mama." Ha!

One of Aunt Casyn's friends dresses up as the Bullpup. Reese spotted her right away last night and said, "Look it's Miriah!" I asked her if she wanted to go see her and have her picture taken with her. She quickly said, "No, she scares me."

I am determined to get a picture! I especially want one when Reese has her cheerleading outfit on.....she had it on last night! No picture alone with the Bullpup, but it's not so bad with Cheyna....sorry Cheyna.


I love Reese's "I really don't want to be doing this" smile. Oh well, maybe next time.

High five for being a good sport!

No comments:

Post a Comment