Monday, January 11, 2010

Havin' a ball

Cru's first birthday is fast approaching. I realize I still have time, however, after all of a sudden changing the theme (please note I've already bought and started making decorations for my original theme), the organized/planning/ocd side of me is in high gear.


At the moment, my focus is his invitation. I like to include a picture with the invitation. Before today, Cru already had one photoshoot, but that was for his first theme....sorry, Buddy. We had two photoshoots today (and by photoshoots I mean draping a white sheet on the table and me (definitely not a photographer) trying to get one, just one, descent picture).


Can you guess the theme?



Like I said before, I am definitely not a photographer, but I got so many shots today that were so him, and I wanted to share!





Game face on.....grrr.






Guess what we started working on?



How big is Cru? SOOOO big!




Then he spotted Coy and that was the end of it.



But not before getting TWO shots for his invitation! I'll be sure to share which ever one I don't end up using.


Thanks for cooperating, Cru.

No comments:

Post a Comment