Thursday, November 19, 2015

Fall Pics

A blog in the middle of the day??  Say what?!!

Ev has been sick....never have I felt so exhausted from holding hair back and watching Netflix all day.

So, today, although she's much better, we are still taking it easy...and I want to rip my eyeballs out!  I feel like I'm already in my depressing winter rut.

Yuck!

We are definitely getting some fresh air this afternoon before I loose my mind!

Speaking of fresh air, this fall has been beautiful!  Temperatures have been warm/mild and we have taken full advantage!

I did not schedule any professional pictures this fall.  Kind of kicking myself about it now, but decided to hold out for some snowy winter ones.  We shall see!

So, in the mean time, I've snapped a few on my own just to have of the kids with the amazing rainbow of fall colors that surrounds us!






































































































































































































































































































Same cool kids, same weird mamarazzi, just a different day...












































































































































































Reese - Can we make a silly face yet?
Me - Sure, go for it!
























We drive down north Walnut St. multiple times a day, and there's one block where the tops of the trees lean together like the top of a bridge, and I've dreamed of taking pictures there just felt like I couldn't do the beauty justice.

Finally, we just went for it...




































































































































































I know, they all look the same.

And I know, I obsess over taking pictures, but YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH PICTURES PEOPLE!!!  Our kids are at the age where their looks haven't changed a whole lot, but as cliche as it sounds, time just goes too fast.  I just don't want to miss anything! 


































Thank you {Braum's...had to be Braum's!} ice cream and baby bunnies....you did the trick!

No comments:

Post a Comment