Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Bows and Bands - get them here!

UPDATE: My Bows & Bands blog is now underway, yet still under some construction. You'll probably still see Reese sporting all the latest creations on this blog, but from now on all Bows & Bands updates will be posted at www.bowsbands.blogspot.com.

That's right, my handmade hair bows and headbands are officially for sale!!!!



A couple months ago, I started a new hobby - bow making. It quickly turned into what seemed like an obsession....what can I say, this little thing, truly inspires me.



Now I've decided to make my creations available to all of you! Here is what I have to offer.

Everything is sweet at the Candy Shop!


Spring is in Full Bloom


For those precious baby girls.


Because every little girl has a little sass in her.


Summertime is right around the corner!


Hear me Roarrrr!


The great thing about my bows is customization; your options are not limited to only the choices shown above. I have a huge assortment of colors and sizes of ribbon, flowers and headbands. Clips can even be customized!



All my bows are originals!

Pricing is as follows:
Daisy flower with headband - $10
Large Peony/Spider Daisy with headband - $12
Ribbon bow - $8-$12

A Bows and Bands website is in the works!

You can email me at jamibreese@hotmail.com with any questions or orders.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete