Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Terrific Tuesday

Many of you are probably in agreement with me that it's been a long winter. That's why we LOVE days like today! The end is near, except maybe not tomorrow since they are calling for a chance of snow. It's about holding onto what's in front of you, remember? And today is definitely worth holding onto.

We ran several errands this morning, then after lunch the kiddos entertained some special guests - Chet's grandpa and grandma, Dale and Norma, and Aunty Chancey.


After our guests left, Cru went down for a nap and Reese and I took advantage of the sunshine!


Coy needs a pedi before spring officially gets here!


Cru's nap didn't last as long as Reese and I would have liked (usually happens when he goes down late, I don't get it). No problem though, we went out for a walk, and it was wonderful!


As I fixed supper, Reese played in the backyard and Cru watched....on his tippy toes. He's always stood like this.


One guess as to what we did after supper.


Back outside!


It shouldn't be surprising that Cru's favorite word is Coy.


These two are going to be great buddies.


While Cru and Coy played, Reese practiced her letters.


Backwards, but I was impressed.

It was 8:00 (our normal bathtime, actually a little past), but it was still nice outside, so we took one last stroll down the street. Pardon the quality, took this with my phone.


To end this terrific day, Chet and I watched a fantastic movie. Great story, very inspirational.

No comments:

Post a Comment