Thursday, August 20, 2009

Stats

Reese and Cru had well-child checks today.
Reese: 3 years
weight: 34 lbs. (75%)
height: 38 1/2 in. (75%)
Cru: 6 months
weight: 18 lbs. 2 oz. (50%)
height: 26 3/4 in. (75%)
They both are going great and are very healthy (even though Reese is fighting her second cold in a month). Cru is pretty much the same size Reese was at 6 months. Reese weighed 18 lbs. 3.5 oz. and was 26 1/4 inches.
I was so proud of Reese during her appointment. It's definitely helped having doctor's kits at home; she didn't care what they did to her. She loved when they checked her blood pressure and looked in her ears, but her favorite part, the part she announced to everyone when we were done, was peeing in the cup. Hey, as long as she cooperated and did it, I didn't care who she told.
I can't believe my babies are almost 3 and 6 months! I can't say it enough, time goes way too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment