Monday, January 3, 2011

34 weeks and maternity pics

Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 34 weeks
Size of baby:
4 3/4 pounds and nearly 18 inches long
Total weight gain: 27 pounds
Maternity clothes: Both maternity and regular
Gender: ??? At the beginning, I thought girl because of the way I felt, but now I'm pretty sure it's a boy.
Movement: Yes!
Sleep: Sleeping like crap
Symptoms: Some heartburn, shortness of breath, and uncomfortable
What I miss: My old body
Cravings: Sour candy....pretty sure my teeth are going to fall out.
Best moment of the week: We worked really hard this past week on getting Reese's new room in the basement ready, and although I've still got a lot of organizing left to do, the room itself is done, and last night was her first official night down there, and it couldn't have went better! More on that later along with before and after pictures!



What I'm looking forward to: Finally picking out baby's birthday next week.....hoping for February 3.....one month from today!!!!!

So, as I laid in bed one night last week thinking of all the stuff I'd like to get done before this baby comes, it hit me.....this very well could be the last time I am pregnant. And as wonderful as that sounds right now because of how uncomfortable I am, it really does make me sad thinking about never being pregnant again. But at the same time, I'm kinda ready to just enjoy what's ahead without going back to the baby stage.

Never say never though.

So, anyways, back to my point, I thought to myself, "If this is the last time I'm going to be pregnant, I'd love to have some maternity pictures taken." However, as beautiful as some people think pregnancy is, and it is, don't get me wrong, but at 34 weeks, I hardly feel beautiful. So the thought of me posing to show off this giant belly sounded pretty embarrassing. So I called upon the person I am most comfortable with.....Chet! He was all for it (anything to to save $$$).

So we headed out to my uncle's pond yesterday afternoon. Yes, it was chilly, but it was so peaceful there, so we just enjoyed each other's company and he shot away.

He blew me away!

Enough rambling. Enjoy!





































Thanks so much, babe! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment