Monday, December 27, 2010

33 weeks



Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 33 weeks!
Size of baby: Weighing around 4 pounds and over 17 inches long
Total weight gain: 27 pounds
Maternity clothes: Wearing both maternity and regular, but I'm uncomfortable no matter what I'm wearing....why does the end have to be so hard?
Gender: ?
Movement: I think he/she is running out of room because whenever it moves, it feels like its foot/leg/elbow is going to pop through my belly. It's almost painful.
Sleep: I feel like I toss and turn all night long.
Symptoms: Some swelling, shortness of breath, and super UNCOMFORTABLE!!!
What I miss: My old body
Cravings: Sour candy
Best moment of the week: Christmas!
What I'm looking forward to: Weekly B12 shots giving me some much needed energy and getting Reese's new room ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment